A possible method/network about sharing content over P2P, serverless, web-based, uncensurable. Written only in client-side technologies, HTML/JS/CSS.
- Vista and above, don’t work on XP
- Doesn’t require any driver installation
- Pocket, <700kb
- Safe, absolutely not OS invasive: if you brutally kill the process, rules are cleaned.
- Requires Administrator privileges and .NET 4
- 32 bit and 64 bit edition
I develop this for AirVPN Community https://airvpn.org/
Released under GPL3 on GitHub
MD5-SHA1-SHA256-SHA512 File Hash Calculator
For Microsoft Windows. Run under Linux and OS X with Mono.
I maded this for AirVPN Community https://airvpn.org/faq/software_signatures/
Released under GPL3
I’m the lead developer of Eddie, a multiplatform UI for OpenVPN (with SSH and SSL support), open-source GPL3.
It’s currently the official client of AirVPN, a VPN service with a great mission.
I’m the author of this text encryption tool, based on AES cryptography.
I develop the test platform software of Bebras Italy.